G and S stainless are specialists in stainless steel pipework ,vessel manufacture and instillation .We also manufacture a range of bespoke products such as platforms, walkways , stairs , handrails etc. We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Mechanical Engineer to join the team , the successful candidate must be able to tender for jobs, deliver projects on time , strong customer focus , ability to prioritise and problem solve ,strong people management skills. ability to work on own initiative , have a hands on approach. Other areas of the job include:
1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
3. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
4. Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
5. Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
6. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
7. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
8. Controls project costs..
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Please download our free company brochure below.